We have stated on our site, the terms and conditions that apply when you use our web site. Collective Licensing, Intl. reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time. By accessing the site, you agree to be bound by terms and conditions in effect when you access the site, as shown in this section.
Contents of This Site and Your Use of the Content
This site includes materials in many formats, including images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips and text. All of this information is protected by copyrights that are owned by Collective Licensing, Intl., or its licensees, or by someone who has licensed the material to Collective Licensing, Intl., You may not copy, download, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit or distribute in any way materials from this site. You also may not modify the materials or use the materials for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial, home use. Modifying or using the material in any other way is a violation of the copyrights and other intellectual property rights of the material owner. You also are prohibited from using the material on any other web site or networked computer environment.
You will see various symbols (e.g. ®, ™) next to material on this site. These marks show that the material is a registered or unregistered mark of Collective Licensing, Intl. Nothing in this site grants you any license or right to use any marks displayed on this site without the written permission of the owner of the mark. You are strictly prohibited from misusing any of the marks or other materials on this site.
Collective Licensing, Intl.,
This site, Airwalk.com is controlled and operated by Collective Licensing, Intl. from its offices located at
800 Englewood Pkwy, Suite C200 Englewood, CO 80110. The phone number to contact Customer Service is (toll free in the U.S. and Canada) 1-866-376-8805 (8:00 AM – 5:00PM, Mountain Standard Time, Monday – Friday).
Information That You Submit to Collective Licensing, Intl.,
We welcome your comments regarding our merchandise and services, and about our web site. Any notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other material that you send to us will become the property of Collective Licensing, Intl. We may use the material in any way we choose for as long as we choose without any restrictions. By sending us the material, you agree that we have the right to publish the material for any type of use including promotional and advertising purposes and that we do not owe you any compensation for using the material. Because we have an unlimited right to use whatever you send us without paying you any compensation, please do not send us any original creative materials such as artwork, stories, slogans or product designs.
Links to Other Sites
As a convenience to our customers, we have included links from our site to sites that are owned by entities that are not affiliated with Collective Licensing, Intl., and the entities affiliated with Collective Licensing, Intl. do not operate or control the content of these sites. We also do not control the goods or services offered through these sites. When you access one of these sites through a link on the Collective Licensing, Intl. site, you do so at your own risk. When you click on the Airwalk.com link to the other site, you actually leave the Collective Licensing, Intl. site. So, Collective Licensing, Intl. and its affiliates expressly disclaim any liability for any injury you experience while you are in one of these other sites.
Colors and Selection
We make every effort to display the colors of our products included on this site as accurately as possible. Because the colors that you see depend on your monitor, we do not guarantee that your monitor's display of any color is accurate. Supplies of items featured online are not subject to rain checks.
This site and the content of the site are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Collective Licensing, Intl. disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness of a particular purpose. Collective Licensing, Intl. does not warrant that the content of this site will be accurate, reliable or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Collective Licensing, Intl. does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the content of this site or in linked sites in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. You acknowledge, by your use of this site, that your use of this site is at your sole risk, that you assume full responsibility for all costs associated with all necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of our site, and that Collective Licensing, Intl. shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this site.
Limitations on the Liability of Collective Licensing, Intl.
Neither Collective Licensing, Intl. nor its affiliated or related entities or its content providers are responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, damage (whether actual, consequential, punitive, special or otherwise), injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided on Airwalk.com or from the use of, or the inability to use, Collective Licensing, Intl. information. You specifically agree that Collective Licensing, Intl. is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user. If you are dissatisfied with Airwalk.com or any information on the site, or with any of these Terms and Conditions of Collective Licensing, Intl. your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using Airwalk.com.
Termination of Agreement
These Terms and Conditions will continue as an agreement between us until we terminate them, which we may do at any time without notice to you. We also may terminate your right to use this site immediately and without notice to you if, in our sole discretion, you fail to comply with any of these Terms and Conditions. If we do terminate your right to use this site, then you are no longer authorized to access or use any of the benefits of this site. In addition, the restrictions we have imposed on you concerning copying or downloading information, and the disclaimers and limitations or liabilities that we have stated in the Terms and Conditions, will survive our termination of the agreement. The Terms and Conditions that we have stated in this site are the entire agreement between us relating to each of the issues discussed in those Terms and Conditions.
If you have concerns about our web site, we encourage you to contact us. If you decide to pursue a claim against us, our agreement is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to bring any claims against Collective Licensing, Intl. exclusively in the state or federal courts of Colorado. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Coupons & Promotions
From time to time, Airwalk.com features various promotions. These promotions may include "free" offers, coupons or other similar types of promotions. We have established a few simple rules that apply to these promotions:
- All promotions are subject to the terms and conditions as shown on this site.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities purchased.
- All promotions are for a limited period, and the dates covered by the promotion are listed on this site.
- Various promotions have minimum purchase amount requirements. Those requirements are set forth as part of the online promotion description. When calculating the minimum purchase amount, we do not include charges for shipping, handling or the applicable tax.
- At times, we run two or more promotions simultaneously. We state as part of the online description of a promotion whether it can be used in combination with another promotion.
- Unless otherwise stated as part of the promotion description, all promotions require a purchase.
- Shipping upgrade offers are available only to non-P.O. Box addresses in the continental United States. These promotions are not available for purchases that will be delivered to APOs, FPOs, Alaska or Hawaii.
- All promotions are void where prohibited by law.
- All terms stated on a printed coupon that may be used for web store purchases also apply to use of the coupon through Airwalk.com.
- Any use of a coupon for products other than those indicated constitutes fraud.
- You are responsible for any applicable sales tax.
- Coupons issued in Puerto Rico or Canada currently are not accepted for online purchases.
- Refunds for items purchased through the web store using a coupon will be at the price actually paid for the item, not at the full price.
- Only one coupon may be used for each web store transaction. However, you may use a coupon for more than one web store transaction. A transaction occurs when you fully complete the Checkout process.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Airwalk.com does not accept coupons from issuers other than Airwalk and its subsidiaries.
- Items received "free" may not be returned.
- You may receive one or more "free" items with each online transaction subject to the terms and conditions of the promotions in effect at the time of the transaction.
- When you receive a "free" item as part of a promotion, you are not charged shipping or handling fees for that "free" item.